2 exceptional places in the heart of Provence located at Saint Remy de Provence & Maussane les Alpilles.
Situated in the heart of the Alpilles, Saint Rémy and Maussane are one of the "must-sees" in Provence.
You will soon be seduced by Provence and charm walking down the ancient streets, shopping at « le marché » or having a drink or a lunch on one of the many restaurant terrasses shaded by centenary plane-trees.
You’ll have the chance of discovering the excavations at Glanum ( one of the oldest archeological roman sites in Europe ) , the Monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (place which treated Van Gogh), or the Alpilles Museum.
Both houses are located in the heart of the Natural Park of the Alpilles.
Maussane is also a very charming little towns with many restaurants, busy even in winter.
Close by you’ll enjoy a large choice to practice your favourite sport as tennis, hiking (except in July and August to prevent forest fires), horse-riding, mountain biking,
2 golf courses (Servanes and les Baux), gliding or rock climbing.
And also :
- Discover villages Alpilles : Les Baux and its citadel of the Middle Ages. Maussane, Fontvieille, Mouriès, Aureille, Eygalières...
- Ride all through the Camargue and enjoy its beaches
- Pass under the Pont du Gard in Kayak
- Relax on the beaches of the coast Blue
- Participate in meetings of Arles photography festival or theatre festival in Avignon
- Visit the caves AOC Baux de Provence and the olive mills of Mouriès
Each house may be used for private seasonal rentals with a capacity of 4 to 6 rooms per house.
Each farmhouse has been renovated and decorated with great care and offers a very special charm to all its guests.
They have a large landscaped garden with many olive trees, roses, lavenders, cypress and Mediterranean species ...